The Jamf Freshservice app lets organizations on the Apple ecosystem sync their macOS, iOS and tvOS devices managed by Jamf Pro into Freshservice asset management. This allows organizations to manage the lifecycle of all their devices in Freshservice, including devices fetched from Jamf and provide agents the information they need to perform their service desk operations efficiently.
Once the assets are synced into Freshservice, it -
1. Provides a single pane of glass for an asset manager about all their devices in Freshservice, including devices fetched from Jamf
2. Helps the asset manager gather insights about the asset lifecycle and inventory related reports
3. completes the service fulfillment process by tagging the asset to the service request and the user
4. Brings in better visibility into the issue being faced by the end user (in the form of a ticket) by identifying what devices the end user has
5. Provides better insights into an asset manager into the financial details of the asset such as costs, warranty and contract expiry information